Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Leveraging Thought Leadership

Aug 30, 2018

Writing your book is only 10% of the effort.  The other 90% comes from how you market it, package it, the platform you put it on, and the connectivity you have with your audience.  

This week Robert "Dusty" Staub founder and CEO of Staub Leadership and author of "The Heart of Leadership" and The Seven Acts of Courage"...

Aug 28, 2018

As a Thought Leader you might feel like you have content that can help everyone.  But few have the money to market everyone.  The key is to find your niche and market to them!

This week Naphtali Hoff, a successful coach at Impactful Coaching & Consulting and author of "Becoming the New Boss" sits down to discuss his...

Aug 23, 2018

As a speaker you have to have clarity of purpose and your purpose is to attract clients.  You have to know how you can leverage your speaking engagements into truly becoming a business.

This week Dave Lorenzo, speaker, business strategy consultant and author of "The 60 Second Sale" joins us to dispense some hard truths...

Aug 21, 2018

There are a lot of ways for a Thought Leader to get paid.  Write, speak, advise, building, and training are just some.  How can you know which direction to turn your focus?  How will you know what the market wants from you?

Tim Sanders, CEO of Deeper Media Research and author of New York Times Bestselling book "Love is...

Aug 16, 2018

Too often the work place is not considered somewhere the front line employee can make a difference or feel like they are part of something bigger.   How can you inspire your employees to show up to work and know their why, beyond just making a paycheck.
This week Ryan McCarty, co-founder of Culture...